Taxi Athens Airport to Piraeus port
Are you finding for a perfect transfer taxi service option that will pick you from the Athens Airport to Piraeus port or vice versa? Are you looking for a stress-free travel?
Choose a service that is affordable, and professional, and you can easily rely upon. The average duration from the Athens Airport (Eleftherios Venizelos) to the Piraeus Port- and vice versa- on a bus is approximately 110 minutes; it can be more when there is a lot of traffic. You don’t have to make your life complicated when you can use the “Airport-Piraeus” transfer service by TaxiTeam.
When you choose TaxiTeam, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- They are present for you 24 hours a day.
- There is a free Wi-Fi in every one of our taxis so that you can enjoy your journey, to contact with friends and family or to check emails.
- The drivers of the TaxiTeam speak fluent English.
- For visiting social media, free use of the tablet.
- There is a facility of water inside the taxi.
- Magazines so that you should not get bored.
- For all the brands and companies of tablets and cell phones, there are cable chargers available.
- You can pay through any debit or credit card like MasterCard, Visa, Diners, etc.
- On your request, there are individual seats for children without any additional charges.
What else TaxiTeam will provide?
The TaxiTeam provides a comfortable and safe journey that involves all the facilities and reliable transportation. You will enjoy our service because it is safe and secure. Moreover, you can save your time as compared to the time consumed on public transport. Our professional services make us unique, and you will refer it once you travel. You will surely love the TaxiTeam as you will feel like you are moving in luxury.